Cape Cod Spring, Fall & Winter Weekend Getaway!
Cape Cod is beautiful in the Spring, Fall and Winter. Experience this magical time of year spending a weekend Cooking at Kates - an all inclusive dinner party experience at our gorgeous beachfront Cape Cod estate.
- Two-night three-day stay in our beachfront home –8 Bedrooms, each with a magnificent view of the ocean.
- Welcome to Cape Cod Friday Night Dinner - Classic New England recipes to warm your bones and sumptuous cheese and fruit platters paired with fine California wines to warm your spirits.
- Continental Breakfast Saturday – Wake up to a continental breakfast which includes teas, coffees, cereals, yogurts, pastries and condiments.
- 5 Course Interactive Culinary Adventure- Have fun Saturday night cooking a 5 course dinner with our award winning chefs and wine hosts using fresh farm to table ingredients and enjoy fine wine expertly selected for each course.
- Sunday Brunch Farewell- Linger over last night’s fun while enjoying a delicious brunch selection.
This all inclusive Cape Cod getaway weekend is $600 per person.
This is truly a unique, one of a kind experience you won’t find at any Cape Cod Resort or Cape Cod Hotel. When it comes to things to do in Cape Cod, Cooking at Kates is the best combination of fun and relaxation with the private beauty of our beachfront estate.
Come to Cape Cod this Spring, Fall or Winter and have a great time Cooking at Kate’s.
Don’t miss out, contact us today to reserve your spot!
- Farm to Table
- Fresh "Daily Catch" Seafood
- Favorite New England Dishes
- Cape Cod Recipes
- Napa and Sonoma California Wines
- Artisan Cheeses
- Niman Ranch Specialties
- Local Farmers Market Fruits and Vegetables
I’ve heard back from most of our group and am sending along some pictures from our weekend as well. The house was absolutely perfect for our needs. It’s a beautiful house and was a lovely location - very convenient toDonna S., Northborough, MA
The perfect spot for so many occasions!!! Myself and 9 friends just had my 40th birthday weekend here and it was perfect. The location, the food and the staff was AMAZING!!! We are already trying to plan when we canGracia C., Northbridge, MA