Cape Cod Spring, Fall & Winter Weekend Getaway!
Cape Cod is beautiful in the Spring, Fall and Winter. Experience this magical time of year spending a weekend Cooking at Kates - an all inclusive dinner party experience at our gorgeous beachfront Cape Cod estate. View our segment on Boston's WCVB 5 Chronicle.
- Two-night three-day stay in our beachfront home –8 Bedrooms, each with a magnificent view of the ocean.
- Welcome to Cape Cod Friday Night Dinner - Classic New England recipes to warm your bones and sumptuous cheese and fruit platters paired with fine California wines to warm your spirits.
- Continental Breakfast Saturday – Wake up to fresh pastries, warm breads, fresh ground coffee and all of the necessities to prepare yourself a continental breakfast to start your day of exploring Cape Cod, relaxing by one of our four fireplaces or walking our private beach.
- 5 Course Interactive Culinary Adventure- Have fun Saturday night cooking a 5 course dinner with our award winning chef Sean Dailey using fresh farm to table ingredients and enjoy fine wine expertly selected for each course.
- Sunday Brunch Farewell- Linger over last night’s fun while enjoying a delicious brunch selection.
This all inclusive Cape Cod getaway weekend is $500 per person.
This is truly a unique, one of a kind experience you won’t find at any Cape Cod Resort or Cape Cod Hotel. When it comes to things to do in Cape Cod, Cooking at Kates is the best combination of fun and relaxation with the private beauty of our beachfront estate.
Come to Cape Cod this Spring, Fall or Winter and have a great time Cooking at Kate’s.
Don’t miss out, contact us today to reserve your spot!
- Farm to Table
- Fresh "Daily Catch" Seafood
- Favorite New England Dishes
- Cape Cod Recipes
- Napa and Sonoma California Wines
- Artisan Cheeses
- Niman Ranch Specialties
- Local Farmers Market Fruits and Vegetables
After traveling all day the stress immediately left when I arrived here and was greeted with a nice glass of Chardonnay and cheese and it just went on from there. On Saturday we had a bunch of friends and weCarolyn M. San Franciso, CA
I had a piece of Halibut years ago and I thought it was the best fish I had ever had in my life. And so ever since then I have ordered Halibut in restaurants and I've been very disappointed. YouJohn A. Midland, TX